Inflight Media News
IMM is the No1 inflight media and provides you with the latest news of the media inflight industry.
You can also find us and join our accounts on Twitter, Facebook et Linkedin
How to reach russian travellers?
January 15, 2013
The russian travel market is growing and russian passengers who travel a lot, have an increasing purchasing power. To reach the russian tourists and business passengers, select the best Inflight media planning. Two russian airlines stand out from the crowd: Aeroflot Russian Airlines and Transaero Airlines.
- Aeroflot: ensures 13,003 flights per month; 8,547,153 international passengers/year and 5,493,379 domestic passengers/year i.e 14,040,532 total passengers per year
- Transaero: ensures 4,365 flights per month; 4,304,793 international passengers/year and 1,773,181 domestic passengers/year i.e 6,077,974 total passengers per year
Wanting to target russian passengers travelling towards Europe?
- Aeroflot: 6,045 flights per month carrying 6,666,779 passengers towards 86 European destinations
- Transaero: 1,996 flights per month carrying 3,056,403 passengers towards 55 European destinations
Inflight media advertising possibilities of both airlines
Aeroflot Magazine: Standard magazine (ROP 18,998 EUR)
Aeroflot Premium: First & Business target (ROP 15,812 EUR)
Aeroflot Style: Female target (ROP 13,216 EUR)
Transaero Inflight Media
Transaero: Standard magazine (ROP 420,000 RUB either ? 10,370€)
Transaero Imperial: First & Business target (ROP 300,000 RUB either ? 7,406€)
Aeroflot & Transaero On board TV
Both airlines suggest wo equipements for Inflight TV advertising:
- Portable Media Players(First & Business)
- Personal Build-in Media Players
Airport posters opportunities in Russia
Airport posters advertising solutions can also be considered as Inflight media advertisement. In Russia two airports suggest this kind of Inflight media advertising:
- Domodedovo International Airport(Moscow) with its Lightboxes, Digital Gallery and Video Walls.
- Pulkovo Airport (St Petersburg)with its Lightboxes.
Start your inflight campaign - contact your inflight expert.