EasyJet In-flight Advertising
UK’s largest airline and the second largest in the world by international passengers. Started through a low-cost positioning based on marketing support to drive short-term direct response but beaten by ultralow cost carriers on headline prices and flag carriers on customer experience.
Easyjet aims at mapping and re-engineering the customer experience: air travel must be a journey.
EasyJet Key Figures:
- 815 destinations in 32 countries through Europe and Africa
- 86 million passengers each year
- Fleet consists of 175 aircraft
- Present in 132 airports
- Strong positions in key markets: London Gatwick, London Luton, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Basel and Geneva
Advertising media on Air China includes:
- In-flight magazine
- Digital Media
- Ambient Media
About the passengers:
- 48% are men VS 52% are women
- 64% are married VS 36% are single
- 41% of AB and 74% of ABC1
- 51% are aged 25-54 years old
- 25% of passengers are in senior management positions (CEO, Chairman, Company head, Director)
Advertising on Easyjet ensures an in-market audience throughout Europe to reach business decision makers and families traveling in a relaxed environment (leisure/holidays).
Contact one of our in-flight advertising specialists today to find out more on Easyjet advertising