Distributed monthly to LATAM passengers, VAMOS/LATAM is a trilingual publication(Spanish/Portuguese and English) created to inspire travelersthrough articles on destinations, aviation and entertainment with the purpose of introducing the beauty of the Latin Americacontinent and present the riches of the other continents to Latin Americans. The magazine is produced in two commercial versions, one for the South America (except Brazil) and another for domestic Brazil.
- Language: Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Frequency: Monthly (1st day of each month
For the Spanish speaking countries:
- Readership: 2,800,000 passengers per month
- Distribution: All national, regional and international LATAM routes (except domestic and international flights from Brazil)
- Circulation: 135.000 copies
- Readership: 2,670,000 passengers per month
- Distribution: All national and international flights LATAM leaving from Brazil.
- Circulation: 130,000 unities