Cathay Pacific Inflight Advertising
Cathay Pacific is a leading international airline based in Hong Kong. The airline flies to numerous destinations, with a certain focus between Asia and North America and Europe. Cathay Pacific is one of the founding members of the Oneworld Global Airline Alliance. The airline is also associated to Dragonair, a popular airline which primarily flies to Asian destinations.
Cathay Pacific Key Figures:
- 54 destinations* in 29 countries around the world (*direct flights only)
- 20,305,815 international passengers
- Major destinations include Chicago, Moscow, Dubai, Jakarta, Rome, Beijing, Sydney…
- Main hub: Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) – Hong Kong
- Fleet consists of 143 aircraft
Advertising opportunities on Cathay Pacific include:
- 2 x inflight Magazines (Discovery & Studio CX)
- TV Inflight
- Airport lounges (USB with client’s logo, icons on computers)
- Digital media (Display onboard access portal…)
Cathay Pacific is a great airline for a brand to be associated with as it has many innovative advertising opportunities, is a world-renowned brand and has a specific link to Asia.
Find out more directly from the experts at IMM International. Contact us today.
Discovery: The standard in-flight magazine of Cathay Pacific is Asian-based and offers a global outlook. The magazine has a contemporary design and is a valuable brand extension for the Cathay brand.
Studio CX: This bilingual magazine is the in-flight entertainment guide of Cathay Pacific which is available to first & business passengers and distributed on aircraft equipped with AVOD systems.
The interactive entertainment system of Cathay Pacific offers a variety of programming in all seats in all classes. Each seat has its own personal screen and in a given monthly period, the audience is 1,230,000 in total.
Cathay Pacific offers advertising solutions in its airport lounges such as icons displayed on computers, galleries and complimentary USB keys emblazoned with advertiser logos.
Cathay Pacific offers a digital media solution which is a display on board access portal.