IMM is the No1 inflight media compagny and provides you with the latest news of the media inflight industry.
Follow us for the latest news & events on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
How to reach russian travellers?
January 15, 2013
The russian travel market is growing and russian passengers who travel a lot, have an increasing purchasing power. To reach the russian tourists and business passengers, select the best Inflight media planning. Two russian airlines stand out from the crowd: Aeroflot Russian Airlines and Transaero Airlines.
- Aeroflot: ensures 13,003 flights per month; 8,547,153 international passengers/year and 5,493,379 domestic passengers/year i.e 14,040,532 total passengers per year
- Transaero: ensures 4,365 flights per month; 4,304,793 international passengers/year and 1,773,181 domestic passengers/year i.e 6,077,974 total passengers per year
Wanting to target russian passengers travelling towards Europe?
- Aeroflot: 6,045 flights per month carrying 6,666,779 passengers towards 86 European destinations
- Transaero: 1,996 flights per month carrying 3,056,403 passengers towards 55 European destinations
Inflight media advertising possibilities of both airlines
Aeroflot Magazine: Standard magazine (ROP 18,998 EUR)
Aeroflot Premium: First & Business target (ROP 15,812 EUR)
Aeroflot Style: Female target (ROP 13,216 EUR)
Transaero Inflight Media
Transaero: Standard magazine (ROP 420,000 RUB either ? 10,370€)
Transaero Imperial: First & Business target (ROP 300,000 RUB either ? 7,406€)
Aeroflot & Transaero On board TV
Both airlines suggest wo equipements for Inflight TV advertising:
- Portable Media Players(First & Business)
- Personal Build-in Media Players
Airport posters opportunities in Russia
Airport posters advertising solutions can also be considered as Inflight media advertisement. In Russia two airports suggest this kind of Inflight media advertising:
- Domodedovo International Airport(Moscow) with its Lightboxes, Digital Gallery and Video Walls.
- Pulkovo Airport (St Petersburg)with its Lightboxes.
Start your inflight campaign - contact your inflight expert.