Inflight Media News
IMM is the No1 inflight media and provides you with the latest news of the media inflight industry.
You can also find us and join our accounts on Twitter, Facebook et Linkedin
Qatar Airways added 14 new destinations
March 31, 2016
After being awarded as «The best Airline of Middle East » for the 8th consecutive year and « Airline of the year » by Skytrax 2015, Quatar Airways announced also its global network expansion with 14 additional destinations from Doha.
After being awarded as «The best Airline of Middle East » for the 8th consecutive year and « Airline of the year » by Skytrax 2015, Quatar Airways announced also its global network expansion with 14 additional destinations from Doha. Its route portfolio will grow with five destinations:
- 5 in Europe: Pisa (Italy), Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Helsinki (Finland), Nice (France) and Skopje (Macedonia)
- 6 in Africa: Marrakech (Marocco), Windhoek (Namibia), Douala (Cameroon), Libreville (Gabon), Lusaka (Zambia) and Seychelles
- 2 to Southeast Asia: Krabi and Chiang Mai (Thailand)
- 1 in Southwest Pacific: Aukland (New Zealand)
The Doha-based carrier will fly to 146 destinations around the world in 2016.
A part from that, Qatar Airways has developed it fleet by ordering nearly 320 aircraft and investing 26 billion dollars for 80 A350.
In 2015 Qatar Airways launched Oryx One, an enhanced interface for its inflight entertainment system, increasing the number of movies and TV shows on board from 950 to up to 3,000.
The new destinations and new services represent new opportunities and choices of advertising. Brands can reach their affluent audience through a variety of media options, including in-flight broadcast opportunities.
Here are some reasons why Oryx One – IFS of Qatar Airways can be your good choice to advertise to your target clients:
One in three passengers uses Oryx One from take off to landing.
- One in three passengers uses Oryx One from take off to landing
- 98% of passengers use Oryx One at some time during the flight
- 73% of all First Class and Business Class passengers use Oryx One for more than half of the entire flight
- 90% of passengers will watch a movie on Oryx One during the course of their flight
Start your inflight campaign - contact your inflight expert.