TAM Magazine is the ideal vehicle for your brand to communicate with the AB+ Class customers. It is a bilingual publication (Portuguese/English) which is distributed every month to passengers of the airline. Features include: A different and original approach to topics such as tourism, business, style, culture, and leisure, focusing on a close and useful relationship between the reader, the magazine and its contributors
- Coverage: all national and international flights operated by TAM (JJ).
- Circulation: 150,000 copies.
- Readership: 2,522,000 readers.
Red Report magazine is a trilingual publication (Portuguese/English & Portuguese/Spanish) distributed every two months to passengers of international and TAM MERCOSUL flights.
- Coverage: international flights operated by TAM(JJ) and TAM MERCOSUL(PZ).
- Circulation: 40,000 copies (20,000 English/20,000 Spanish).
- Readership: 690,000 readers
An initiative of TAM Aviação Executiva (executive flight services), in partnership with Cessna and Bell, which aggregates all who are somehow connected to the private aviation sector.
Viajante (quarterly) is a pre-trip guide, developed specially for TAM’s first-class and executive passengers, as well as some selected TAM Viagens stores. For these high-profile passengers, the habit of travelling is inherent to their lifestyle, whether for leisure, business or family vacation getaways
- Coverage: mailing and TAM Viagens stores, first and business class of TAM flights.
- Circulation: 25,000 copies.