How leverage Ambient media solutions ?
Inflight ambient media advertising represents all the communication supports that can be used within the passenger environment. IMM International are able to offer numerous ambient media advertising opportunities including both airport lounge advertising and on board advertising.
Airport Lounge Advertising
IMM International represents 420 national and international airport lounges which are open to display advertising as well as other strategies depending on your target market. Travellers who use airport lounges represent 35% of VIP frequent travellers; in Europe, that’s equivalent to 5 million high-end passengers.
Airport lounges are essentially extensions of an airline’s brand. They provide exclusive services in a relaxing, sophisticated setting, away from the stress of the airport terminal. Travellers who use airport lounges are generally more relaxed, and are therefore in a state of mind which is more receptive to ambient media advertising.
- Airport lounges provide an ideal setting for advertising:
- many opportunities for advertising (eg, posters, leaflets, TV, booths, events etc.)
- audience perceives advertising messages to be high quality
- high recollection of brands and ads: 9 out of 10 lounge users remember at least one ad from the airport lounge
- exclusive services provided will be associated with your brand
On Board Ambient media
- Within the cabin, there are a number of advertising spaces which can be utilized to reach your target market. IMM International can offer inflight ambient media advertising opportunities including:
- leaflets in seats’ pockets
- table covering
- head rests
- luggage racks
- meal-tray cards
- refreshing towels