Holland Herald offers a sophisticated mix of lifestyle, travel, fashion, technology, business, and in-depth features. You’ll reach a ‘captive audience’ free from phone, text and e-mail distraction. Plus: people are more likely to buy brands advertised in international media. Holland Herald became available aboard KLM flights since 1966.
KLM passengers are global travelers – key business travelers, holiday-makers, short-break takers and international commuters. They are affluent consumers with high income and high consumption power – above average spenders, early adopters, enjoying their lives.
- 94% passengers read Holland Herald
- 20 min is the average reading time of Holland Herald
- 70% recalls advertisements
- 72% of passengers travelled to a featured destination after reading the magazine (the magazine promotes 8 different travel features every month to inspire passengers to visit new destinations)
- Frequency: Monthly
- Readership: 2,7 million passengers/month
- Distribution: in every seat pocket on board and in the KLM Crown Lounges.
- Advertising formats: Double-page spread, single page, half-page (landscape)
- Audience: up-market, affluent business and leisure travelers, mostly interesting in new technology and high-quality design products