China Eastern In-flight Advertising
China Eastern is a major Chinese airline operating domestically, regionally and internationally. It is China’s second-largest carrier by passenger numbers and the No.7 in passenger capacity in the world. In 2012, China Eastern Airlines carried. The company has a strong traffic on routes in Asia, North America and Australia. The airline is looking to exploit the domestic market potential to extend flight frequencies from Shanghai to other Chinese cities. It is also increasing its flight frequencies to foreign destinations in order to accelerate the pace of growing internationally.
China Eastern Key Figures:
- 223 destinations in 34 countries around the world
- 7 million passengers per year
- Fleet consists of 581 aircrafts
- Hubs: Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
- Flight frequency: 56,000/ month
- SkyTeam Alliance
Advertising media on China Eastern includes:
- 1 x in-flight magazines
- In-flight TV
- Digital Media
- Ambient Media
About China Eastern passengers:
- 65% male VS 35% female
- Average age of readers is 33 years old
- 37% are business travelers VS 38% are leisure travelers
- 72% have a household income higher than $150,000
Advertising with China Eastern is a good way to raise brand awareness amongst high-end Chinese consumers, business travelers thanks to the international covert proposed by the company.
Contact IMM International today to find out more about advertising on China Eastern.