Cathay Pacific In-flight Advertising
Cathay Pacific is a leading international airline based in Hong Kong. The airline flies to numerous destinations, with a certain focus between Asia and North America and Europe. Cathay Pacific is one of the founding members of the Oneworld Global Airline Alliance. The airline is also associated to Dragonair, a popular airline which primarily flies to Asian destinations.
Cathay Pacific Key Figures:
- 57 destinations in 31 countries around the world
- 1 million passengers per year
- Main hub: Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) – Hong Kong
- Fleet consists of 145 aircrafts
- Oneworld Alliance
Advertising media on Cathay Pacific includes:
- 3 x Inflight Magazines
- Inflight TV
- Digital Media
- Ambient Media
About the passengers:
- 53% female VS 47% male
- 7% are 31-50 years old
- 49% have an annual income higher than $100,000 (80% for the gold and diam card members)
- 22% are business travelers VS 67.5% are leisure travelers (independent holidays, visiting relatives /friends, package holiday)
Cathay Pacific is a great airline for a brand to be associated with as it has many innovative advertising opportunities, is a world-renowned brand and has a specific link to Asia.
Find out more directly from the experts at IMM International. Contact us today.