United Airlines In-flight Advertising
United Airlines is the world’s largest airline by traffic. It also has the most comprehensive global route network, including world-class international gateways to Asia and Australia, Europe, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East (400 destinations).
United Airlines Key Figures:
- 339 destinations in 59 countries around the world (*direct flights only)
- Operates 2 million flights carrying 143 million passengers each year
- Number one US domestic airline with 226 flights including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Houston, Denver, Washington D.C., Boston or Cleveland.
- Fleet consists of 756 aircraft
- 4,550 daily flight departures
- The airline has hub in several major US cities
- Global Alliance
Advertising media on United Airlines includes:
- In-flight Magazine
- In-flight TV
- Digital Media
- Ambient Media
About the passengers:
- 48% male VS 52% female
- 2% of passengers have a household income of $200,000
- 58% of passengers are aged 25-54 (media age: 47)
United Airlines provide advisers the perfect medium to connect with a high-end audience (median household income: 12800 USD)
For more details about Delta Airlines in-flight media contact one of our in-flight media specialists today.