Air China In-flight Advertising
Air China, member of the Star Alliance network is also the flag carrier of China. Air China operates both international and domestic flights for passengers and cargo services. The airline flies to a growing number of destinations in Asia, the Middle East, Australia, North America and Europe. Air China is also one of the most popular domestic airlines in China, providing for the increasingly mobile and affluent Chinese market. The airline’s philosophy is based around 4 principles: credibility, convenience, comfort and choice.
Air China Key Figures:
- 176 destinations* in 39 countries around the world (*direct flights only)
- 49,255,000 domestic passengers and 9,406,000 international passengers
- Major destinations include: Sydney, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore, Paris, San Francisco, Vancouver…
- Main hub: Beijing International Airport (PEK) – Beijing, China
- Fleet consists of 366 aircraft
Advertising media on Air China includes:
- 2 x in-flight magazines (The Wings of China & China Charm)
- In-flight TV
- Airport lounges (internet access point, digital display…)
Advertising with Air China is one of the best ways to raise brand awareness amongst high-end Chinese consumers, more and more of whom are travelling abroad for holidays, studies, work and luxury shopping.
Contact IMM International today to know more about Air China advertising.
The Wings of China: This in-flight magazine is as a leisure magazine covering diverse topics such as travel, history and culture of different destinations. The Wings of China is the standard In-flight magazine of Air China which is distributed on all international and domestic flights.
China Charm: China Charm is the premium magazine of Air China distributed in first & business classes and in Air China’s airport lounges.
With more than 32,000 flights per month, Air China In-flight Tv reaches 8,050,000 passengers on domestic and international flights.
Several advertising opportunities such as magazines, WiFi access or product sampling are available in Air China lounges.