China Eastern Inflight Advertising
China Eastern is a major Chinese airline operating domestically, regionally and internationally. It is China’s second-largest carrier by passenger numbers. In 2012, China Eastern Airlines carried 73.08 million domestic and international passengers with an average load factor of 30%. It has a strong traffic on routes in Asia, North America and Australia. The airline is looking to exploit the domestic market potential to extend flight frequencies from Shanghai to other Chinese cities. It is also increasing its flight frequencies to foreign destinations in order to accelerate the pace of growing internationally.
China Eastern Key Figures:
- 1062 destinations* in 178 countries around the world (*direct flights only)
- 64,559,000 domestic passengers and 10,580,000 international passengers
- Major destinations include: China, Japan, Hong Kong
- Main hubs: Shanghai Pudong International Airport, Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, with secondary hubs at Kunming Changshui International Airport, Xi’an Xianyang International Airport.
- Fleet consists of 581 aircraft
Advertising with China Eastern is a good way to raise brand awareness amongst high-end Chinese consumers, business travelers thanks to the international covert proposed by the company.
Contact IMM International today to find out more about advertising on China Eastern.
With China Eastern inflight magazines you can connect with the Chinese passengers either on all classes with Connections magazine or in first and business class specifically with Eastern Channel. View is the third magazine option which entitle advertiser to communicate towards shanghai travelers exclusively
TV adverts are available in domestic and international flights, for 1 month. The inflight TV represents an audience of 2,200,000 auditeurs.